Sunday 25 November 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Alia Bhatt Is Back after Her Holiday in London

Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt


Alia Bhatt recently returned from a holiday in London. “It was a very long vacation and it turned out to be just the way I wanted it. My sister was with me and we both freaked out.” Apparently, she shopped till she dropped. “I shopped for loads of clothes,” she says.

However, once the girl got free from her commitment for the film and its release took place, she flown off to London with her sister Shaheen Bhatt for a holiday. It was quite a long holiday for the 19-year-old as she stayed in London almost for a month and she is back only now.

Now, it’s back to the grind with packed schedules and commitments. “I love being this busy body,” she smiles.

Well, Alia we hope you bag loads of juicy offers as we would love to watch you again on big screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment