Thursday 22 November 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Wrinkle Removal Recipe

Wrinkle Removal Recipe
Wrinkle Removal Recipe


Did you know that Banana not only serves as a best Banana diet for dieters but alos benefits your skin. Banana has natural ingredients which act as an anti-wrinkle treatment.Believe it or not, but true it is.
Simply, mash 1/4 banana until you get a very creamy texture.
Spread the mashed banana over your face and let it stay on for approximately 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
After, that a good splash of cold water will help give a natural toned look to your skin.
Pat yourself dry with a gentle hand and notice the new fresh you.
Mirrors don't lie.

2 comments:

  1. Banana can act as an anti-wrinkle treatment? I didn't know this before! A fillers St. Catharines procedure actually helped me reduce wrinkles under my eyes. This treatment was very expensive but I don't regret any penny because I'm looking younger better and younger now! I'm very happy with what I have achieved!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its is true, U also try it hope u look more Younger for that.....!!! :)

      Delete